Announcements updated March 30, 2023
- Sunday School classes for all age groups meet on Sunday mornings at 10:00.
- Morning Worship begins each Sunday at 11:00. Nursery services are available.
- Evening Worship begins each Sunday at 6:00.
- Awana meets at 6:15 on Wednesday nights, WMA and Brotherhood begin at 7:00, and the Midweek Service begins at 7:25.
- Contributions can be placed in an offering tray before or after any service, or sent by mail to P.O. Box 15907, Hattiesburg, MS 39404-5907. Contributions can also be dropped by the church office.
- The Deacons Prayer Ministry is available each Sunday morning after worship.
- You gave $13,761.00 to 10 Special Missions Projects in March. Amen!.
- The Children’s Easter Egg Hunt is set for Saturday, April 1, 12:00 noon-2:00, in the pine grove and pavilion. Everyone is invited to the fun of a community wide cookout, Easter egg hunt, and to hear the resurrection story. Events Coordinator Kelsey May has additional information, and leaflets to use in inviting quests are available on the foyer table.
- Graduating High School seniors are asked to see Mary Ann Iverson about the WMA Senior Reception planned for May 21 at 7:00 p.m.
- Easter Sunday, April 9: Bible Study at 10:00 a.m., Worship at 11:00 a.m., Lord’s Supper at 5:00 p.m.
All people attending Magnolia services, and who enter the building on formal or informal occasions, are asked…
- To avoid shaking hands, hugging, and other forms of personal contact.
- To practice “Social Distancing” by maintaining as much as possible a separation of approximately 6 feet from people outside of your family circle.
- To use hand sanitizers available in the restrooms and to practice hand washing.
- To be diligent in covering up any coughing or sneezing, preferably by coughing or sneezing into your inner elbow joint or top shirt opening.
- To dismiss yourself if you feel ill, have fever or shortness of breath, or if you have recently been in the presence of sick and/or hospitalized people.
- To wait two weeks before attending services if you have traveled to subject areas, or have had close contact with such travelers.
- To otherwise use common sense to avoid spreading disease, and to help in keeping the building to be a clean, controlled, and disinfected environment.
- To be mindful of the special needs of our senior-aged members at home and in the services.
Weekly website (magnoliabaptistms.com) updates on Thursdays by 5:00 p.m. will continue during the CoronaVirus threat.