Announcements updated October 22, 2020
- Sunday School for all age groups begins on Sunday mornings at 10:00.
- People are encouraged to worship in-house on Sunday mornings using social distancing protocol, or online. Pre-worship begins at 10:50, and the services at 11:00. Nursery services are available.
- Children and adult size face masks, gloves, sanitizers, and disinfectants are available in the foyer, and social distancing in all services is encouraged – especially in times of ingress and egress. Also, the church building is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected each Sunday before the services, and the air in the building is frequently refreshed.
- Midweek Services on Wednesday nights begin with Awana/Youth Assembly at 6:15, WMA and Brotherhood at 7:00, pre-worship at 7:20, and the worship service at 7:25. The service is live streamed.
- The church website is updated each Thursday by 5:00 p.m.
- Contributions can be placed in an offering tray before or after any service, sent by mail (148 King Road, Hattiesburg, MS 39402 or P.O. Box 15907, Hattiesburg, MS 39404), or dropped by the church office.
- Please pick up a Hope Clinic baby bottle to fill with coins, bring it to the church building by Sunday, November 8, to pour the contents into the blue Hope Clinic bucket, and know that by your gracious giving that you are positively supporting pro-life ministries.
- The inspiration Christian movie Flywheel will be shown Sunday (October 25) at 5:00 p.m. The movie has a strong Christian ethic theme for the whole family. Please invite guests.
- The deacon ordination service for Chad Seals is scheduled for Sunday, November 15, at 6:00 p.m.
All people attending Magnolia services, and who enter the building on formal or informal occasions, are asked…
- To avoid shaking hands, hugging, and other forms of personal contact.
- To practice “Social Distancing” by maintaining as much as possible a separation of approximately 6 feet from people outside of your family circle.
- To use hand sanitizers available in the restrooms and to practice hand washing.
- To be diligent in covering up any coughing or sneezing, preferably by coughing or sneezing into your inner elbow joint or top shirt opening.
- To dismiss yourself if you feel ill, have fever or shortness of breath, or if you have recently been in the presence of sick and/or hospitalized people.
- To wait two weeks before attending services if you have traveled to subject areas, or have had close contact with such travelers.
- To otherwise use common sense to avoid spreading disease, and to help in keeping the building to be a clean, controlled, and disinfected environment.
- To be mindful of the special needs of our senior-aged members at home and in the services.
Weekly website (magnoliabaptistms.com) updates on Thursdays by 5:00 p.m. will continue during the CoronaVirus threat.