Announcements updated September 7, 2023
- Bible classes for all age groups meet on Sunday mornings at 10:00.
Morning Worship begins each Sunday at 11:00. Nursery services are available.
- Evening Worship begins each Sunday at 6:00.
- Contributions can be placed in an offering tray before or after any service, or sent by mail to P.O. Box 15907, Hattiesburg, MS 39404-5907. Contributions can also be dropped by the church office.
The Deacons Prayer Ministry is available each Sunday morning after worship.
- Please sign the lawn care list posted on the central bulletin board if you can help to care for the church lawn on a weekend or two this summer.
- The VBS/WMA Christmas Shoebox Ministry has concluded with 150 shoeboxes being prepared for
children in Ukraine, Cape Verde and Honduras. Amen! Thank you for caring and sharing!
- The 2023-2024 Awana year is underway on Wednesday nights at 6:15 for students of all ages. Please
contact Awana Commander Valerie Sanders if you need additional information about Awana, or if you would like to serve in Awana.
- A new Bible study group for younger adults, the Disciples of Hope, is meeting on Sunday mornings at
10:00 in the classroom across from the Mother’s Care Room. Brad and Robin Williams are the class leaders/teachers.
All people attending Magnolia services, and who enter the building on formal or informal occasions, are asked…
To avoid shaking hands, hugging, and other forms of personal contact.
To practice “Social Distancing” by maintaining as much as possible a separation of approximately 6 feet from people outside of your family circle.
To use hand sanitizers available in the restrooms and to practice hand washing.
To be diligent in covering up any coughing or sneezing, preferably by coughing or sneezing into your inner elbow joint or top shirt opening.
To dismiss yourself if you feel ill, have fever or shortness of breath, or if you have recently been in the presence of sick and/or hospitalized people.
To wait two weeks before attending services if you have traveled to subject areas, or have had close contact with such travelers.
To otherwise use common sense to avoid spreading disease, and to help in keeping the building to be a clean, controlled, and disinfected environment.
To be mindful of the special needs of our senior-aged members at home and in the services.
Weekly website (magnoliabaptistms.com) updates on Thursdays by 5:00 p.m. will continue during the CoronaVirus threat.