Announcements updated November 18, 2021
- Sunday School for all age groups begins on Sunday mornings at 10:00.
- People are welcome to worship in-house on Sunday mornings using social distancing protocol, or online. Pre-Worship begins live-streaming at 10:50, and the services at 11:00. Nursery services are available.
- Children and adult size face masks, gloves, sanitizers, and disinfectants are available in the foyer, and social distancing in all services is encouraged.
- WMA and Brotherhood meet on Wednesday nights at 7:00, pre-worship begins live-streaming at 7:20, and the worship services at 7:25.
- Awana meets on Wednesday nights at 6:15 for children and youth of all ages. Valerie Sanders is the Awana Commander.
- The church website is updated each Thursday by 5:00 p.m.
- Contributions can be placed in an offering tray before or after any service, sent by mail (148 King Road, Hattiesburg, MS 39402 or P.O. Box 15907, Hattiesburg, MS 39404), or dropped by the church office.
- The Joyful Song Choir for elementary age children meets on most Sunday nights at 6:00 under the direction of Valerie Sanders and Sabrina Seals.
- The Celebration Choir meets on Sunday evenings at 5:00 with Director Allen Hill.
- Youth Directors Kyle and Terri Piercy have planned an overnight children-youth trip to Mobile on November 26 (Friday)-27 (Saturday) to see the Bellingrath Gradens Christmas lights and the USS Alabama Battleship. Please contact them if you are interested. Parents are invited.
- Lay Renewal Day is set for Sunday, November 21. “God Leads His Dear Children Along” is the theme, and leaflets are available on the foyer table.
- The Deacons Prayer Ministry is available each Sunday morning after worship.
All people attending Magnolia services, and who enter the building on formal or informal occasions, are asked…
- To avoid shaking hands, hugging, and other forms of personal contact.
- To practice “Social Distancing” by maintaining as much as possible a separation of approximately 6 feet from people outside of your family circle.
- To use hand sanitizers available in the restrooms and to practice hand washing.
- To be diligent in covering up any coughing or sneezing, preferably by coughing or sneezing into your inner elbow joint or top shirt opening.
- To dismiss yourself if you feel ill, have fever or shortness of breath, or if you have recently been in the presence of sick and/or hospitalized people.
- To wait two weeks before attending services if you have traveled to subject areas, or have had close contact with such travelers.
- To otherwise use common sense to avoid spreading disease, and to help in keeping the building to be a clean, controlled, and disinfected environment.
- To be mindful of the special needs of our senior-aged members at home and in the services.
Weekly website (magnoliabaptistms.com) updates on Thursdays by 5:00 p.m. will continue during the CoronaVirus threat.