Announcements updated June 9, 2022
- Sunday School for all age groups begins on Sunday mornings at 10:00.
- Worship begins on Sunday mornings at 11:00. Pre-Worship for those worshiping online begins at 10:50. Nursery services are available.
- WMA and Brotherhood meet on Wednesday nights at 7:00, pre-worship begins live-streaming at 7:20, and the worship services at 7:25.
- The 2022-2023 Awana Year begins on Wednesday night, September 7, at 6:15. Valerie Sanders is the Awana Commander.
- The Joyful Song Choir, for elementary age children, meets for practice on Sunday nights at 6:00. Valerie Sanders and Sabrina Seals are the directors.
- The Celebration Choir meets with director Allen Hill on Sunday evenings at 5:00.
- The church website is updated each Thursday by 5:00 p.m.
- Contributions can be placed in an offering tray before or after any service, or sent by mail to P.O. Box 15907, Hattiesburg, MS 39404-5907, or to 148 King Road, Hattiesburg, MS 39402. Contributions can also be dropped by the church office.
- The Deacons Prayer Ministry is available each Sunday morning after worship.
- Camp week at Daniel Springs is set for July 10 (Sunday)-13 (Wednesday). Please see Kyle or Terri Piercy for additional information. The camp requires that we pre-register by June 22.
- You can help to care for the church lawn by signing the Lawn Care List posted on the central bulletin board.
- The family movie Show Me the Father will be shown on Father’s Day, June 19, at 5:00 p.m.
- Evening Worship on June 12 will be conducted at 6:00 in the pavilion, and a homemade ice cream supper will follow. Please sign up to bring a freezer of your favorite homemade ice cream, and invite your family members and friends to come with you!
- The Honduras Mission Trip is schedule for September 19-24.
- All adults and their guests are invited to the Senior Adult Outing on Thursday, June 30, to the R House Restaurant in Columbia. The bus will depart at 11:30 a.m.
All people attending Magnolia services, and who enter the building on formal or informal occasions, are asked…
- To avoid shaking hands, hugging, and other forms of personal contact.
- To practice “Social Distancing” by maintaining as much as possible a separation of approximately 6 feet from people outside of your family circle.
- To use hand sanitizers available in the restrooms and to practice hand washing.
- To be diligent in covering up any coughing or sneezing, preferably by coughing or sneezing into your inner elbow joint or top shirt opening.
- To dismiss yourself if you feel ill, have fever or shortness of breath, or if you have recently been in the presence of sick and/or hospitalized people.
- To wait two weeks before attending services if you have traveled to subject areas, or have had close contact with such travelers.
- To otherwise use common sense to avoid spreading disease, and to help in keeping the building to be a clean, controlled, and disinfected environment.
- To be mindful of the special needs of our senior-aged members at home and in the services.
Weekly website (magnoliabaptistms.com) updates on Thursdays by 5:00 p.m. will continue during the CoronaVirus threat.